Let's begin by asking these questions:
1. How does money make you feel?
2. Who does that feeling remind you of? How old are you? What is the most painful or hurtful memory, does it bring up?
3. Who you might think and feel that you are because of your past experiences.
How you might feel based on what you've been through:
- Underneath: you feel not unloved, or unlovable
- Underneath you feel unsupported
- Underneath you feel unworthy or undeserving
- Underneath you feel broken, wrong, bad or shameful
- Underneath you are feel victumized, powerless
How your behaviors might be overcompensating based on this core hurt:
- You try to receive love and acceptance from outside of you
- You try to proove that you can do everything by yourself
- You try to proove how worthy and deserving you are by holding onto things, trying to own things, you work hard to proove you deserve.
- You find yourself in competition, trying to be better, superior or right.
- You try and proove how you are NOT a victium, you are powerful.
Lessons that You Are Here to Realize. (What you really are!)
- You are Loved
- You are Infinitely Supported
- You are Worthy
- You are Whole & Perfect
- You are Infinite & Unlimited
Rikka's Money Mastery Live Stream Class is being recorded. You may select to not identify yourself by name if you would like to remain anonymous on the recording. By participating in this class you grant Rikka Zimmerman, Adventure in Oneness LLC (AIO), and their respective employees and agents to use, and reproduce audio clips of you. You agree that AIO owns the audio, and rights related to them. The audio may be used in any manner or media without notifying you, such as products, promotions, broadcasts, videos, and audio files produced for AIO. You waive the right to inspect or approve the finished version(s) of the products of the audio, including written copy that may be created in connection therewith, or to be compensated for them. Cosent is also granted for any use of my name in any part of those publications listed above. You release Rikka Zimmerman, AIO, and any firm authorized to publish or distribute a finished product containing the images from claims, damages or liability which I may have in connection with the taking or use of the aforementioned audio.