Our video livestream system is designed to work with ease for the majority of modern systems.
Here’s some troubleshooting tips if you get a strange error message or it is not working:
- If you cannot watch the video you can either call in to listen, or click on the audio-only link below the video screen.
- It is best to use a desktop or laptop computer with most recent operating system for your system. Some tablets and mobile devices are not supported.
- Make sure your computer has the last version of Adobe Flash Player installed You can install last Flash Player from here. Flash player older than 11 are not supported. Your mobile device requires Flash in order to play the videos.
- Switching browsers you are using fixes 95% of the errors with the video system. Safari and Internet Explorer browsers can sometimes have errors. Using Firefox or Chrome often work best.
- Have a good Internet connection (2 – 5 Mbps upstream/downstream) . If you’re watching our content from shared or public WI-FI networks you may experience trouble viewing if the internet is not fast enough. You can always check your Internet connection speed by performing a simple test.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser’s regularly as they may interfere with the playback quality of our channels.
- Manage your Firewall settings as they may block content from our website. You can manually open ports in windows Firewall.